adidas Modell’s Tech it Out!
1) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.Void where prohibited by law or regulation.This promotion is open to CT, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, and Wash DC residents, 16 years of age or older at the time of entry. Sponsors: Modell’s® II, Inc., located at 498 7th Avenue, NY, NY 10018, (the “Sponsor”). Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members (as defined by the IRS) of Sponsor, Administrators and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials, their advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the promotion are not eligible to participate.
2) How to enter: To participate in the Modell’s® Tech it Out (“Sweepstakes”), Complete the Official Entry Form found at www.modells.com/techitout between 8/20/14 thru 9/12/14 (the “Promotion Period”). You may also enter by mailing a postcard to be received by 9/12/14 to, “adidas & Modell’s Tech It Out Sweeptakes” PO Box 2001, Framingham, MA 01703-2001. LIMIT: One entry per person per day. You will only be contacted if you are selected as a potential winner of a prize offered in this Sweepstakes.
3) GENERAL RULES & MISCELLANEOUS: Verification of prize claims and conduct of all drawings are under supervision of the Administrators. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Administrators for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, postage due mail, or stolen entries. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this promotion, as solely determined by the Administrators, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor and Administrators reserve the right to terminate entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor or Administrators which, in the sole opinion of the Administrators, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes, reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes, and will conduct Sweepstakes drawings from registered valid entries submitted prior to the termination of the Sweepstakes.
4) Drawings & Winner Selection: A random Sweepstakes drawing will be conducted on or about Monday, September 15, 2014 from all valid entries received. The Sweepstakes drawings will be under the control of the Administrators whose decisions shall be final and legally binding as they pertain to this Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by email, mail or express mail whichever is appropriate. Failure to reply to this prize winning notification within ten (10) days of notification to claim prize, will disqualify the entry and an alternative winner will be selected. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
5) PRIZE LISTING AND ODDS OF WINNING: ONLY THE NUMBER OF PRIZES LISTED BELOW WILL BE AWARDED IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
Two (2) Grand Prizes: i-Pad Air Wi-Fi 16GB.
Approximate retail value $499.99 each.
Total value of all prizes: $999.98
Three (3) First Prizes: HP Laptop – 15.6 Intel Core I3 Dual Core Processor
Approximate retail value $400 each.
Total value of all prizes: $1200
Five (5) Second Prizes: Beats Solo2 Headphones.
Approximate retail value $199.99 each.
Total value of all prizes: $1000.00
PRIZE NOTE: If any selected prize winner fails to comply with these Official Rules, cannot be located or reached, has provided an incorrect e-mail or mailing address, is determined to be ineligible, fails to claim the prize, or if any prize Notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner will be selected without further notice. No substitution or transfer of prize or cash equivalent is permitted except by Sponsors. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the manufacturer’s terms thereof, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturer for any warranty and/or guarantee.
6) CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes (if any) are the sole responsibility of prize winner. Each prize winner with a prize value of $600 or more will be required to complete an Affidavit of Compliance/Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted) or prize will be forfeited. Prize will be awarded only if the winner complies with these Official Rules. The winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and any liability which might arise from redeeming, or seeking to redeem, or from use, misuse, acceptance or possession of said prize or from participation in prize-related activities. By accepting a prize, the potential winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrators, and each of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, and employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, and agents, including but not limited to their respective advertising and promotion agencies, (the “Promotion Entities”) from any and all liability of any kind arising from or in connection with any prize, and acknowledges that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. By entering the promotion, each participant agrees to waive any and all claims against the Promotion Entities and each of their respective agents and representatives for any injury, damage or loss that may occur from the participation in the promotion or from the receipt or use of any prize or travel related to the receipt or use of any prize. Participants agree to allow Promotion Entities, and their designees to use their names and likenesses in any and all mediums now or hereafter known for advertising and publicity purposes throughout the world in perpetuity, without any compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
8) ENGLISH LANGUAGE: This Promotion is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning) and any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in the state of New York in the United States, exclusively, and subject to the laws of the state of New York. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the state of New York and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the state New York.
9) WINNERS’ LIST. For the name, city and state of residence of the winners, send a self- addressed stamped envelope by 9/12/14 to: “adidas & Modell’s® Tech It Out” Sweepstakes Winners List, PO Box 2312 Framingham, MA 01703-2312.
© 2014 Modell’s, Inc. all rights reserved.